Monday, January 7, 2008

Chapstick for other lips

Ok, the previous post spawned a rather horrible, yet possibly lucrative idea. My use of the word "Chapped" in regards to the vagina sparked an idea...Chapstick for vaginas. This product would serve (it turns out, after much talk with female friends) many purposes. I would like to thank them, as I know so little about the female body (which any past girlfriend will tell you) that I didn't realize the full ramifications of my proposed product.

Not only can said chapstick be used to eleviate the chapped-ness, but its basic shape (larger than original chapstick) could be used for more pleasurable activities. Add in the various flavored variants, and now a lady's male friend can join in on the fun! Some flavors (such as pepermint) may also work as a stimulant.

And just think of the ads! I plan to have that bearded guy from the Kaboom commercials do it. Imagine, him holding new ladies only chapstick, shouting exuberantly: "Not only can this product eleviate dryness, but with a few quick twists on the bottom , it becomes a friend for your lonely friday night. Act now, and we'll throw in cherry and spearment absolutely free!"

With a built in purchasing group of the many of post menopause women who suffer from this, and the propensity for people to become addicted to chapsick, I am shitting on a gold mine!!!! I can't wait to help with quality control testing...

3 comments:

T.H. Elliott said...

I think your next post should be "shitting on a gold mine."

The Irredeemable Shag said...

I'm with Todd, the first thing I thought of was, "shitting on a gold mine." So would that be one big shit to cover the entire gold mine, or several intermittent shits?

Good luck with your product testing.

Unknown said...

I volunteer to be a testing applicator. Someone's gotta teach these ladies how to use it right?