Monday, June 9, 2008

Oh how I love that Village Lady in the Water

Ok, I watched Lady in the Water last night. I shouldnt have. My crush for Bryce Dallas Howard only continues to grow.



I wish I could explain it. She's thin (I usually like more curves), no boobs (we know where I stand on that). But there is something about her. Maybe it's just the characters she plays...they are smart and clever, young yet wise. Mind you, I have also seen her as her, and I like that too.

I think it's the girl next door thing. She's not some playboy playmate. She's that attractive girl who not only would give a guy like me the time of day, but would also have things in common. At the same time, despite not being "classically" pretty, she is beautiful.

She just seems like the kind of woman I would like to curl up on the couch with. Now, why am I bringing this up? It's not like I am going to stalk her (way too lazy for that). It's just one of the rare times these days that I actually feel lonely.

4 comments:

The Irredeemable Shag said...

Well, I won't curl up on the couch with you... but hopefully roleplaying this week will bring your spirits up.

The Irredeemable Shag
http://onceuponageek.com

Healthy Heather said...

I think you need to go to a cuddle party. http://www.cuddleparty.com/

I'm not making this up. I saw it on TV! :)

Unknown said...

She reminds me of Lisa Ryder from the Andromedia television show.
http://www.tv.com/andromeda/show/637/summary.html

Perhaps it's just the white lily skin and smile. They have a similar facial structure as well.

She's ten years older than Bryce so the pictures aren't exact but still they are very attractive women.

BTW - watch Manderlay. It's a good movie. If not for netflix I never would have rented it and even still it took me three days before I got around to it but now that I saw it I really liked it.

Unknown said...

Hey just found out she's going to be in the fourth Terminator movie.

Neat. A little different role for her.