Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm gonna get my Spore ALL over you. Take it!!!

So, I am addicted to Spore. The game isn't even out and I love it. I decided to post all of my creatures thus far. Here they be. It's odd how I come up with these. Some I actually think out ahead of time (what they eat, how they hunt, etc) others are more about trying a weird thing with the engine (but I usually retroactively come up with history for them later). For the names, hover over the image.

























4 comments:

E. Peterman said...

I'm thinking like Martha Stewart, but I could see these printed out, matted and framed and hung on a wall. The shapes and colors are striking. I like the deformed pelican-looking thing.

T.H. Elliott said...

Very cool. I'm not sure the roll over names are working though. It might just be firefox 3 or something.

The Irredeemable Shag said...

Those look like crazy fun! After watching you build a character the other night, I can see why the creature creator is addictive. It reminds me in a way of the old "Hero Machine" program we were addicted to for a while.

The Irredeemable Shag
http://onceuponageek.com

Lyza Lynne said...

I'd like to see what they do and the background story on some of them. I agree with edp. Some are very beautiful in a funky weird way. This post was actually worth the wait. :)