Monday, October 27, 2008

Time for some sexy fictional women

So, let's roll out some fictional hotties.


For Comics I will start with Harline Quinnzell. Harley Quinn. Silly, crazy, violent, and in love with Joker. She can hit me with that hammer ANY time! And how can you not like a woman who calls you puddin'?
















For TV Cartoons, April O`Neal. Let's face it, her hotness is all in her chest. Not to mention, if she could love mutated turtles, a guy like me might have a shot. I also kinda had a thing for Irma.

















Firey Tika from the Dragonlance novels. I wish I could find a better picture. A buxom warrior woman who is used to men calling her 'wench'. We need more of those.

















From the silver screen, Elastigirl. Admit it guys, when you watched Incredibles, you were trying to figure out what various things YOU would do if your sexy woman was effectively infinitely flexable.

















For video games, Fran from FFXII. I wanted Shania from Shadown Hearts, but good pictures of her are impossible to find. Fran is a good runner up though. And her accent in the game makes her even better. She makes me hungry like a wolf who wants to catch a naughty bunny!















So, who would YOUR picks be?

4 comments:

T.H. Elliott said...

I gotta go with the Princess from Super Mario Brothers. Dr. Girlfriend from the Venture brothers. And Kitiara from the Dragonlance novels. Nothing like a woman who might kill you afterwords.

Anonymous said...

Since you've got the DragonLance thing going on, and I'm a girl, who prefers men... Raistlin. Nothing like a mopey all-powerful, slightly warped mage. Forget Caramon. Big ox.

As far as others, I'm going to get lots of "boos" for this, but Sephiroth. From Final Fantasy. Maybe Cloud. -snerk-

And last but not least, since I am on a "hot, mopey, delusional male kick," Dream from Sandman.

-Bran

The Irredeemable Shag said...

I'd have to go with Lois Lane (she doesn't get enough respect for being a hottie) and Supergirl. Black Canary is pretty hot too.

The Irredeemable Shag
http://onceuponageek.com

Maximus Doom said...

Sweet!