Wednesday, August 13, 2008

In love of Freckles

As with many of my posts, some things just pop into my head, and I feel like posting. This post is about freckles. I have always appreciate freckles. Especially when they pepper a cute nose and maybe flow to the cheeks. Shoulders can be good too.

What kicked this off was a weird night where I watched both Scrubs and Lord of the Rings. In Scrubs, Judy Reyes plays Carla. A very attractive woman made all the better by some freckles. In LotR Eowyn is played by Miranda Otto. After the 3+ hour movie I became very attached to her freckled soft skin. Those got me thinking...and I remembered one of my very favorite models, Veronika Zemanova. So below are some pictures of these lovely ladies. Click for bigger pictures. Sadly, it was hard to find good picks, as women seem to like to cover their freckles with makeup :(

Also, guys...if you do not know of Veronika, look her up. NOW. Turn off google's safe filter. Thank me later.



5 comments:

E. Peterman said...

Women of color with freckles are adorable. Oh, how I envy them.

SuziCat said...

So Morgan Freeman must really do it for you, hee hee! (Sorry, just saw Bucket List last night.)

Is it just me or does the last girl pictured have the most ginormous fake boobies ever? (Todd was looking her up on the net, go fig.) Oh, and is she the Britney Spears of India or something? That annoying song got stuck in our heads. :-)

Holly

Sghoul said...

Veronika does have rather large fake ones now. She used to have a fairly large natural set set back in the day. The story goes that she began having self esteem issues and got fakes.

Seems that no matter how hot a woman is they still aren't happy with how they look.

Anonymous said...

She is sexy. Not many men would say no. Are freckles breasts?

Anonymous said...

I think women with freckles are very sexy. Not just a few on the nose and cheeks' but everywhere! The more' the better.