Monday, January 5, 2009

Marry, Boff, Kill!

Time to play a game. It's one I have seen around the tubes for a few years, but re-re-watching 30 Rock this week put it back in my head. So I decided to try it out here. It's called Marry, Boff, Kill (often using a less censored work in the middle there). Basically I am going to throw out three women, and we have to pick one to Marry, one to just have sex with and one to kill. And for the purposes of this excersize, we are talking about the characters, not the actresses.

Lets try some ladies from Scrubs:



Dr. Molly, the short lived shrink.



Dr. Elliot Reed, neurotic private practice doctor.



Nurse Carla Turk, know it all Dominican head nurse.


Ok, I will gladly say that I would kill our shrink. She's way to flaky to marry. And I think her penchant for 'broken' men would leave any bedroom activity rather cold.

Next I think I would boff Dr. Reed. This was tough, but I think Elliot's neurosis would drive me nuts for the long haul. but could lead to some heavy duty passion for a one time deal.

Leaving Carla to marry. Which is probably the right choice. Her take charge attitude could whip me into shape and based on the episode where she tries to hold a sex embargo (and fails because she can't hold out), I wouldn't have to worry about the sitcom sterotype of 'no sex once you're married'.

So, what say you folks? It was a fun exersize for the 10 minutes it took for me to type this up.

4 comments:

lessthan12parsecs said...

Do not watch Scrubs, but from your descriptions of each woman I will make my choice.

Kill-Nurse Turk...don't like a know it all

Marry-The Shrink...if by short lived you mean she died, then this is a no brainer. Especially if she had an insurance policy.

That leaves the Boffing to Dr. Reed...she is freakin' hot. YOu can hit it, quit it, and then take off with the ins. money from the dead chick and move on to 3 women from another show :)

Unknown said...

Hmmm... these are difficult decisions but after careful consideration here is my hypothetical entirely inappropriate for the civilized world response:

1. Kill then Boff Dr. Molly.

2. Boff, then Kill, then Marry, then Quickly divorce, then angry breakup-Boff again Dr. Reed. (Who wears a night gown to work and covers it with a white overcoat?)

3. Boff, Boff again, then Marry, then Boff again, then ki..., wait Boff again, then have the divorce papers served while Boffing, then "3-way with the cute female legal secretary who delivered the papers to Carla Turk and Turk" Boff, then Kill both, Boff again, then assist them Boffing each other, then Marry the legal secretary. She seems rather down to earth.

I hope I played the game right. I'm not very good with games.

lessthan12parsecs said...

Steagus, I will bet that you were never the banker in Monopoly.

T.H. Elliott said...

Marry - Dr. Molly. Good God, you'd get to hit that every day. Who cares if she likes broken?

Kill - Elliot. She's so freakin annoying.

Boff - Carla. Oh yeah, but not enough to marry her.