Friday, March 14, 2008

Hillary, you suck!

I know I probably shouldn’t care as much as I do, since I won’t be voting for either of them anyway, but I am pissed off at how the Democratic race just got retarded.

Hillary has decided that the votes she received in Michigan should be counted. You know the votes that she received in the state that she wasn’t supposed to have her name on the ballot in? The primary she “won” that Obama wasn’t even IN? The Primary that her party said, doesn’t count?!

Listen you manipulative skank, I realize that you see your dream dying as Obama kicks your can from state to state. I know you spent so much time and money worming your way into being a senator of a state you never lived in so they you could eventually use that to become the first woman (debatably a woman, granted) President. But that does not give you the right to try and smarm your way to the Whitehouse!

You joined a party. You joined because you want all the benefits that come with it, such as having a built in voter base (those morons that always vote party). As such, you need to play by the rules of your party. You wanna do it your way? Go independent!

Don’t get me wrong, I am NOT defending the party here. I think the party system needs die in a fire. A fire full of radioactive material and acid. And bees with rabies. But the members of said parties need to follow the rules of their party. The party says don’t be on the ballot in a state, because said state broke the rules, and you AGREE to that, then DON’T PUT YOUR NAME ON THE BALLOT!!! And if you do, don’t expect the party to consider them.

This pisses me off more that the recount bullshit years ago. At least that had merit. But it smacks of “But I wanna win!” The recount at least had the issue of pointing flaws in the system and making sure everyone’s voice was heard. But that isn’t what Hillary is doing. She just wants to win.

Any one of you people that still support her, suck. People like her are why we have screwed up stuff in our country as it is.

3 comments:

E. Peterman said...

I think you need to tell us how you REALLY feel.

Sghoul said...

I think it comes down to the fact that I really need to get laid.

Healthy Heather said...

It sounds like something may be bothering you. Don't hold back; let us know how you really feel.

I agree, and wrote about an aspect of her campaign last year. I can't say who I will vote for, but I am one of the people who usually shows up at the polls so fed up with all of them that I just vote Libertarian.